Tom Yum Chicken Wings
|This tutorial is proudly sponsored by 3M Scotch™ Premium Kitchen Scissors. Retailing at major stores in Singapore at S$15.90 for non-detachable, and S$19.90 for detachable.|
My family loves chicken wings so I’m always experimenting with new flavours. These Thai-inspired Tom Yum chicken wings is the latest creation and they were very well-received on our dinner table. The marinade is really easy to make as I am using instant tom yum paste as the base. They are also cooked the fuss-free way, entirely in the oven. You can tweak the marinade sauce to your liking – for example, even though there is no chilli in this recipe, you can add it for that extra heat.
Baked Tom Yum Chicken Wings Recipe (Step-by-Step Photos)
Get the printable recipe for Tom Yum Chicken Wings on page 2.
- 5 chicken wings (about 400 grams)
(A) Tom Yum marinade
- 1/2 stalk lemongrass (only the white part), finely snipped
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely snipped
- 5 shallots, peeled and sliced
- 1 heaped tbsp instant tom yum paste
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp cooking oil
1. Using kitchen scissors, cut chicken wing to 3 portions at the joint (drummette, mid joint and end tip). Freeze the end tips for making chicken stock. Pat dry with paper towels. Tip: For easy cleaning and quick drying, opt for the detachable kitchen scissors.
Pages: 1 2
|If you enjoy this article, please share, tks!|