Osmanthus Jelly Recipe
If you are not using pre-sweetened konnyaku jelly powder, add appropriate amounts of sugar to taste.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 packet of pre-sweetened konnyaku jelly powder (mine is 250g)
- water (according to the konnyaku jelly powder box instructions; mine requires 1250ml)
- dried osmanthus flowers 桂花 (1 to 1.5 tsp for every 400ml water)
- 2 tsp wolfberries soaked in water until puffy; drained
- jelly moulds
- In a pot, add water and bring to a boil. When water is boiling, lower heat and then add osmanthus flowers. Simmer for a short few minutes (roughly 2 minutes).
- Add konnyaku jelly powder. Stir until the powder is fully dissolved. Off the flame.
- Add 2-4 wolfberries to each jelly mould, then pour the jelly solution prepared in step 2 to fill each mould. Let the jelly cool down a bit in room temperature and chill in fridge until the jelly is set.
Leave a Comment
85 Responses to “Osmanthus Jelly”
Pingback: Osmanthus Jelly | Marina's Kitchen