Beef Bulgogi Recipe Multigrain Rice Recipe Ssamjang Recipe Lady Finger with Sambal Belacan Dip Recipe Summer Rolls Recipe Pumpkin Soup in Pumpkin Bowl Recipe

Honey Mustard Chicken Wings

Dijon Honey Chicken Wings Recipe

I am so glad I made these baked dijon mustard & honey chicken wings, they are totally finger-licking delicious. They also turned out quite beautiful with faint grill marks and a sticky glaze from the cameralisation of the honey & mustard.

You May Also Like: Black Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe

And there are only two steps in the recipe: just marinade and bake them in the oven, which totally suit my lazy style of cooking.

Dijon Honey Chicken Wings Recipe

Whenever I bake chicken wings, I always rest the chicken pieces on a greased wire rack so that the excess oil can drip onto a foil-lined tray beneath for easy cleaning. Without the wire rack, the part of the chicken touching the roasting tray will be soggy and oily.

22 Responses to “Honey Mustard Chicken Wings”

1. Angie@Angie's Recipes — April 7, 2014 @ 6:01 pm

They must be very tasty! Love the honey mustard glaze.

2. wokandspoon — April 9, 2014 @ 4:28 am

This looks really tasty! Simple and quick to make too!

3. Origami — April 9, 2014 @ 8:44 am

Yummy wings! By the way, where can i get garlic powder?

• wiffy replied: — April 9th, 2014 @ 11:05 am

you can get it at the local supermarkets, where they sell the bottled herbs and spices. If you don’t wish to get a bottle just to make this, you can use freshly grated garlic as well. the garlic powder is pretty useful though, and can be used in a lot of recipes.

• Origami replied: — April 9th, 2014 @ 1:53 pm

Thanks wiffy. I really love your website, its so inspiring!
        I have tried out many of your receipes and my kids love them….Thanks for sharing :)

• Felicia Ng replied: — April 24th, 2014 @ 1:57 pm

Hi Wiffy
        If I would to use fresh garlic, will the amount be the same?

I will try this recipe on Sat. Thanks for sharing ;o).
        Felicia

• wiffy replied: — April 25th, 2014 @ 1:49 pm

You can use about 1 tsp freshly grated garlic. You can use more too, to your liking. Let me know how it goes!

4. tigerfish — April 9, 2014 @ 1:33 pm

Yep I made this before and looks like it is time to make it again soon! Like the sharp mustardy kick in honey glaze!

5. Min — April 9, 2014 @ 8:48 pm

If I want to make a big batch of these for a party, do I just quadruple / multiply according to the extra portion size?

PS: these look so good and tangy I feel like licking my screen!!

• wiffy replied: — April 10th, 2014 @ 4:01 pm

yes, multiply marinade according to weight of the chicken.

6. Ching — April 11, 2014 @ 12:02 am

Mouth-watering! I always fancy honey mustard sauce!

7. B — April 12, 2014 @ 7:18 pm

hey, love your sites, this may sound stupid, where did you get your wire rack? is it stainless steel?

thanks

• wiffy replied: — April 14th, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

I’m in Singapore, I got the wire rack from NTUC (the bbq section and cut to size). There are also smaller-sized ones (no need to cut) from Daiso.

8. claudia — April 14, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

Hi,
    I love to try this recipe but I dont have oven, may I know if there is other alternative?
    Thanks

• wiffy replied: — April 14th, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

You can use a toaster oven or air fryer too, if you have.

9. Juliana — April 16, 2014 @ 11:40 am

These wings look so tasty…like the golden color and yes, honey mustard is so tasty.
    Thanks for the recipe Wiffy…have a great week :D

10. Some really good looking chicken wings! I can just eat these for dinner. NOM!