NoobCook’s 2011 Picks, Happy 2012!
Since 2008, I have been posting a round-up of my favourite recipes on the last day of the year. It has now become a happy tradition. Here is a round-up of my favourite recipes from each month of 2011:
Like Us on Facebook
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
1) January – Spicy Baked Potato Wedges
2) February – California Handroll
3) March – Irish Beef Stew
4) April – Chicken Stew
5) May – Curry Chicken
6) June – Mentaiko Pasta
7) July – Steamed Chicken with Black Fungus and Salted Fish
8) August – Steamed Scallops in Shells
9) September – Mapo Tofu
10) October – Lemon Chicken
11) November – Prawns Aglio e Olio
12) December – Homemade Vanilla Extract
Hungry for more? View a full index of all recipes featured on this site.
The best thing that happened to Noob Cook this year is that I finally shifted the site to a virtual private server. I’m also happy with the redesigned recipe cards layout.
Have a delicious and food-ful 2012! ♥