Black Pepper Chicken Wings
This is an easy yet satisfying chicken wings recipe for black pepper lovers. They are gone really quickly, so I know they are good. The ingredients are basic and can be commonly found in a Chinese kitchen. The great thing about home-made version is that you can adjust the intensity of the pepper to suit your taste buds. Even though the pepper flavour is strong, we can still taste the sweetness of the chicken and the deliciously savoury marinade. Remember to check out page two of the recipe for more photos and cooking tips.
Like Noob Cook on Facebook
Recipe Updates via Email
Coca-Cola Chicken Wings
Honey Baked Wings
Buffalo Wings Recipe
Black Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
Adjust the amount of peppercorns used to suit your personal preference. For best results, pound or grind the peppercorns just before cooking so that the flavour will be fresh & intense.
- 5 chicken wings (about 400 grams)
- 1 tbsp peppercorns preferably mixture of black & white; pounded/grinded to powder
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Prepare the wings by cutting to 3 portions at the joint (drummette, mid joint and end tip). Freeze the end tips for making chicken stock. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Coat chicken evenly in the black pepper sauce. Chill marinated chicken, covered, in fridge, for at least half an hour.
- Arrange chicken pieces on wire rack with foil-lined tray beneath. Bake at preheated oven of 200°C for 25 minutes (180°C for 15 minutes if using Philips Air Fryer), turning once halfway.
Get more photos and cooking tips for Black Pepper Chicken Wings on page 2.
Pages: 1 2
|If you enjoy this article, please share, tks!|