Almond Soya Beancurd
For photos of the other key ingredients, check out the main Soya Beancurd Recipe.
Almond Soya Beancurd Recipe
As the quantities are small, it is recommended to use a digital weighing scale for accuracy. Each gram of instant jelly powder makes a difference in the resulting firmness.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 30 grams 'Unisoy' Soya Bean Milk Powder
- 15 grams 'Polleney' Soya Bean Milk Powder
- 15 grams 'Nestle' 'Coffeemate' coffee creamer
- 15 grams sugar to taste
- 350 ml hot water
- 1 tbsp almond syrup to taste
- 5 grams instant jelly powder
You also need
- digital weighing scale
- In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except instant jelly powder. Heat until warm but not boiling, whisking or stirring the soya milk until fully dissolved.
- Stir in instant jelly powder until fully dissolved. Run the soya milk through a sieve for about 4 times.
- Gently pour into 2 bowls and flatten surface bubbles with the back of a spoon. Leave to cool at room temperature, then transfer bowls to chill in the fridge.
Adapted from chanzhf, HWZ: "Sharing lao ban recipe. Who wants?"