Snowskin Mooncakes Recipe Birthday Mee Sua (Longevity Noodles) Recipe Mum's Egg Mee Sua Recipe Traditional Baked Mooncakes Recipe Ottogi Korean Cheese Ramen Foochow Red Wine Mee Sua Recipe

All Recipes

Recipes by Category:

116 Responses to “All Recipes”

1 2 3 7
  1. Andie Summerkiss — September 11, 2008 @ 4:39 pm

Those are amazing collection of recipes! I will try some of them soon.

2. wiffy — September 16, 2008 @ 2:07 pm

Thanks Andie! Hope you like them ;)

3. Fiona — October 27, 2008 @ 9:54 pm

So happy to have stumble upon this wonderful blog. You certainly have a fantastic collection, the recipes are easy, the ingredients are simple and at hand. It will definitely give them a try! :D

4. wiffy — October 28, 2008 @ 8:37 am

Thanks Fiona! hope you like the recipes when you try them :-)

5. Yuki — January 8, 2009 @ 10:49 am

Love your recipes…esp the fried black pepper beef. Hope to see more of your recipes ya :lol:

• wiffy replied: — September 13th, 2009 @ 11:05 am

Thanks Yuki :-)

6. eja — July 23, 2009 @ 9:10 am

thank you for the recipe…i’m going to try it tonite… :up:

• wiffy replied: — September 13th, 2009 @ 11:06 am

7. JJ — September 13, 2009 @ 1:13 am

A BIG thank you for the recipes… i’m a newbie in cooking. Hope to be able to try as many as I can. How about recipe for sweet and sour pork/fish? Also hope to see more recipes for electronic oven as I just bought one… :)

• wiffy replied: — September 13th, 2009 @ 11:05 am

Thank you, hope you like the recipes when you try them. Congrats on your new oven, I love to use oven too coz cleaning up is easier. Yeah, will post some oven recipes soon :)

8. Okasha — September 17, 2009 @ 8:12 pm

Wowwww! My mom back home from a super long vacation with my new dad and i just surprised them with most dishes i found in here! the steps are so simple and not complicated and best of all, they loved the food! ure amazing keep it up! my sister (9 yrs) did the chicken mushroom baked rice and she did it all by herself w/o me helping out! thanks alot im so greatful to havw found ur site! keep it up! :up:

• wiffy replied: — September 18th, 2009 @ 8:20 am

Hi Okasha, glad to hear your family loves the recipes :halo: and woah, a 9 year old making the baked rice alone? that’s awesome. Do be careful in the kitchen k :wink: Thanks for your kind words of encouragement :-)

9. Rosie_rose — November 11, 2009 @ 3:18 pm

hi wiffy, in the past ive accidentally clicked the Noobcook link on Hamsterhideout, but never really fully looked at it, i love cooking and thought id look at it throughly and i must say, :) where do you find your stuff, i know your from singapore (correct?) so i was also wondering, do u think or know if i could find the ingridents in america too lol ? :D

• wiffy replied: — November 12th, 2009 @ 11:33 pm

Hi Rosie, are you looking for any specific ingredient?

I think you can find most of the ingredients at your supermarkets. For the Asian ingredients, you can try Chinatown or an Asian grocery store :)

10. Charlene Chang — November 23, 2009 @ 3:28 pm

Hi, I’ve followed the recipes to make the ABC soup and gong zai mian. They turned out to be really awesome!! Thx for thr great recipes! Anyway, as Christmas is around the corner, I’d like to know if will be able to share the recipe for honey glazed/bake ham (if any)? Thanks!

• wiffy replied: — November 30th, 2009 @ 11:58 am

Hello Charlene, thx for your kind words & glad u like the recipes. I probably won’t be trying baked ham this year, but I’ll be having some Christmas recipes soon. Hope you like them all the same :)

1 2 3 7

1. Pingback: Food Review: Buffet Lunch at Café Brio’s (Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore) | NoobCook.com

2. Pingback: 5-minute microwaved cup corn | NoobCook.com