Korean Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe (Oi-muchim) Salted Egg Yolk Tofu Recipe Roasted Curried Cauliflower Recipe Yosenabe Recipe Claypot Tofu Vegetables Recipe Sesame Wine Chicken Recipe

Strawberry Muffins

Strawberry Muffins

My wonderful neighbour gave me 2 punnets of organic strawberries the other day. They were the freshest strawberries I had ever seen, and I’m not sure if it had to do with them being organic, but there were none of the sourness that is typical with most strawberries I had tried.

You May Also Like: Blueberry Muffins Recipe

With such fresh ingredients at hand, I had to put them to good use, in the form of these cute strawberry muffins, or it will be a big waste.

Strawberry Muffins

I chanced upon this simple strawberry muffin at nibbledish and it was definitely the perfect recipe to use for the strawberries. I made minor changes to the recipe, and the end result did not disappoint – the muffins were absolutely delightful, perfectly risen and soft. For the extras, you can freeze them in sealed ziplock bags and toast them for a few minutes until warmed whenever you crave for a muffin or two. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do! ^o^

78 Responses to “Strawberry Muffins”

1 4 5 6
  1. Bel — June 29, 2011 @ 9:55 pm

Hi, your muffins look delicious! I have a question – The recipe for strawberry muffin is 375g of flour or 3 cups? What measuring cups do you use? Thanks so much :) I look forward to your reply. Cant’t wait to try this recipe out myself!

2. Crystal — November 10, 2011 @ 3:50 pm

Hi, didn’t know we can keep unfinished muffins frozen =) Can we warm them using microwave oven? If using traditional oven, what temperature & for how long do u warm them? How long can frozen muffins be kept? Sorry so many questions cos I am a noob in cooking & baking =P

3. pandan — December 1, 2011 @ 8:14 pm

I tried this recipe (half of all the ingredients). Not too bad..delicious .. I used top flour instead of plain fpour. Just happen to have balance of top flour at home.

• wiffy replied: — December 2nd, 2011 @ 11:19 am

wah looks very nice!!

4. Kee — December 27, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

Can I still bake it if I don’t have a muffin baking tin, will it work if i just used the muffin cups (paper)? Heh, first attempt at baking!

• wiffy replied: — December 27th, 2011 @ 1:30 pm

can, but use the harder types like the one in the first photo (those are souffle baking cases, harder than normal paper cases). If you are only using paper cups, the muffin batter may collapse during baking.

5. Graciex — January 9, 2012 @ 12:04 am

Hello, I’m a novice at baking, may I know if can I substitute the plain flour with cake flour?

6. Etta — July 21, 2013 @ 8:50 pm

Thanks for sharing this recipe.
    I used apricots , muffins were yummy!

7. keri — August 1, 2014 @ 2:35 pm

Hi..thanks for sharing. Can I just check with you, for your directions 1 and 2, when you mentioned mix well and stir until just blended, do you just mix and stir normally using a spoon and is by cake mixer?

• wiffy replied: — August 2nd, 2014 @ 11:54 am

Using a silicon spatula will be easier than spoon. No need to use a cake mixer for this recipe.

1 4 5 6