Watermelon Soju Recipe Bittergourd Salted Egg Recipe Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 (Instant Noodles Review) Snowskin Mooncakes Recipe Birthday Mee Sua (Longevity Noodles) Recipe Mum's Egg Mee Sua Recipe

Strawberry Muffins

Strawberry Muffins

My wonderful neighbour gave me 2 punnets of organic strawberries the other day. They were the freshest strawberries I had ever seen, and I’m not sure if it had to do with them being organic, but there were none of the sourness that is typical with most strawberries I had tried.

You May Also Like: Blueberry Muffins Recipe

With such fresh ingredients at hand, I had to put them to good use, in the form of these cute strawberry muffins, or it will be a big waste.

Strawberry Muffins

I chanced upon this simple strawberry muffin at nibbledish and it was definitely the perfect recipe to use for the strawberries. I made minor changes to the recipe, and the end result did not disappoint – the muffins were absolutely delightful, perfectly risen and soft. For the extras, you can freeze them in sealed ziplock bags and toast them for a few minutes until warmed whenever you crave for a muffin or two. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do! ^o^

78 Responses to “Strawberry Muffins”

1 2 3 6
  1. Joyce — April 5, 2009 @ 10:20 pm

I’m coming over soon. Leave some for me. I’ve never had strawberry muffins before. Save me some!

• Ryan Zammit replied: — February 1st, 2011 @ 12:10 am

leave me some i love a strawberry muffins please thanks

2. lk — April 5, 2009 @ 11:27 pm

I want some too!!!! What a great close-up shot! :D

3. Bob — April 6, 2009 @ 12:40 am

I tried making a berry muffin a while ago and it didn’t quite turn out… Those look fantastic though! My parents had a strawberry patch when I was a kid, it was the best.

4. LCOM — April 6, 2009 @ 2:43 am

Looks good! That’s what I do with my bakes too, then I won’t be over eat. :P

5. Rasa Malaysia — April 6, 2009 @ 8:27 am

I have made raspberry, blackberry, blueberry muffins. The only one I haven’t made is strawberry muffins. Love the muffin paper cups, looks like they are from bakery shop. :)

6. Selba — April 6, 2009 @ 9:11 am

Wow! Very nice! I’m going to try this recipe, sounds delicious :)

7. Reeni — April 6, 2009 @ 9:59 am

These look so delicious! And what pretty cups!

8. Katie — April 6, 2009 @ 10:06 am

BEAUTIFUL! I adore the color of the muffins, and the light pink background you used….I feel a muffin craving coming on :up:

9. smallsmallbaker — April 6, 2009 @ 11:51 am

Very pretty muffins! I’m drooling over it already. :P

10. didally — April 6, 2009 @ 12:31 pm

That’s so nice of your neighbours. I haven’t had strawberry muffins before, usually go for blueberry ones. Good idea to freeze them! I know what to do with the extra muffins next time. :D

1 2 3 6

1. Pingback: Strawberry & Banana Smoothie | NoobCook.com

2. Pingback: How to Melt Butter Using a Microwave Oven (Step by Step Photos) | NoobCook.com

3. Pingback: Berry Nice Muffins | NoobCook.com

4. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins with Crumble Topping « Books 'N Cooks

5. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins | "The way to his heart…"

6. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins | Malu Kaya Adventures