Som Tam (Papaya Salad) Recipe Cincalok Egg Recipe Sambal Okra Stir-fry Recipe Beef Bulgogi Recipe Multigrain Rice Recipe Ssamjang Recipe

Strawberry Muffins

Strawberry Muffins

My wonderful neighbour gave me 2 punnets of organic strawberries the other day. They were the freshest strawberries I had ever seen, and I’m not sure if it had to do with them being organic, but there were none of the sourness that is typical with most strawberries I had tried.

You May Also Like: Blueberry Muffins Recipe

With such fresh ingredients at hand, I had to put them to good use, in the form of these cute strawberry muffins, or it will be a big waste.

Strawberry Muffins

I chanced upon this simple strawberry muffin at nibbledish and it was definitely the perfect recipe to use for the strawberries. I made minor changes to the recipe, and the end result did not disappoint – the muffins were absolutely delightful, perfectly risen and soft. For the extras, you can freeze them in sealed ziplock bags and toast them for a few minutes until warmed whenever you crave for a muffin or two. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do! ^o^

78 Responses to “Strawberry Muffins”

1 2 3 6
  1. Joyce — April 5, 2009 @ 10:20 pm

I’m coming over soon. Leave some for me. I’ve never had strawberry muffins before. Save me some!

• Ryan Zammit replied: — February 1st, 2011 @ 12:10 am

leave me some i love a strawberry muffins please thanks

2. lk — April 5, 2009 @ 11:27 pm

I want some too!!!! What a great close-up shot! :D

3. Bob — April 6, 2009 @ 12:40 am

I tried making a berry muffin a while ago and it didn’t quite turn out… Those look fantastic though! My parents had a strawberry patch when I was a kid, it was the best.

4. LCOM — April 6, 2009 @ 2:43 am

Looks good! That’s what I do with my bakes too, then I won’t be over eat. :P

5. Rasa Malaysia — April 6, 2009 @ 8:27 am

I have made raspberry, blackberry, blueberry muffins. The only one I haven’t made is strawberry muffins. Love the muffin paper cups, looks like they are from bakery shop. :)

6. Selba — April 6, 2009 @ 9:11 am

Wow! Very nice! I’m going to try this recipe, sounds delicious :)

7. Reeni — April 6, 2009 @ 9:59 am

These look so delicious! And what pretty cups!

8. Katie — April 6, 2009 @ 10:06 am

BEAUTIFUL! I adore the color of the muffins, and the light pink background you used….I feel a muffin craving coming on :up:

9. smallsmallbaker — April 6, 2009 @ 11:51 am

Very pretty muffins! I’m drooling over it already. :P

10. didally — April 6, 2009 @ 12:31 pm

That’s so nice of your neighbours. I haven’t had strawberry muffins before, usually go for blueberry ones. Good idea to freeze them! I know what to do with the extra muffins next time. :D

1 2 3 6

1. Pingback: Strawberry & Banana Smoothie | NoobCook.com

2. Pingback: How to Melt Butter Using a Microwave Oven (Step by Step Photos) | NoobCook.com

3. Pingback: Berry Nice Muffins | NoobCook.com

4. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins with Crumble Topping « Books 'N Cooks

5. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins | "The way to his heart…"

6. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins | Malu Kaya Adventures