Som Tam (Papaya Salad) Recipe Cincalok Egg Recipe Sambal Okra Stir-fry Recipe Beef Bulgogi Recipe Multigrain Rice Recipe Ssamjang Recipe

Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake

Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake Recipe

This is a no-bake recipe for cheesecake with strawberry jelly and it is just perfect for Valentine’s Day. The strawberry jelly hearts are so pretty to look at with the heart-shaped strawberries, off-white cheese and red jelly.

You May Also Like: Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe

Once the cake is chilled and set, I cut them into serving squares, where I keep in an airtight container for several days in the fridge. They are ready to serve as an after-dinner dessert or tea break. I love that it is not overly cheesy or sweet.

Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake Recipe

I was introduced to this dessert after my friend Jac brought it to one of our friends’ gathering. The recipe was taken from Bing Cooks which came with detailed, step-by-step photos. I halved the original recipe proportions and used a disposable party tray measuring 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 in) as shown above, yielding 9 strawberry heart pieces after cutting. You can use a slightly bigger or smaller tray, make and serve them in individual ramekins instead, or space out the strawberries differently from me.

Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake Recipe

I made the biscuit layer the night before and chill overnight; the morning after I make the cheesecake layer, let it set in the fridge; at night I make the jelly layer to chill overnight. Spreading out my effort like that, each step does not take up much time or effort on my part. In this way, I free the actual day to simply cut and store the cheesecake.

45 Responses to “Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake”

1. B — February 13, 2014 @ 10:25 pm

So delicious and pretty, I can eat it everyday!

2. Christy — February 14, 2014 @ 2:11 pm

This looks awesome, and just so tempting!! :-) Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your loved ones!~
    I’m sure they will be head over heels when they see these ;-)

3. Miloeee — February 27, 2014 @ 2:56 am

Hi, may I know what brand of jelly you used? I bought Jell-o 6oz pack and the instruction on my box stated 2 cups boiling water and 2 cups cold water to make jelly. Your recipe used 2x 3/4 cups so I was wondering if you used a different brand or you adjusted the measurement

Thanks!!!

• wiffy replied: — February 27th, 2014 @ 11:28 pm

I used Tortally brand. It’s a 90g box.

4. Venise — March 7, 2014 @ 12:27 pm

Hi just tried out your recipe! But I’ve not done the jelly layer! Waiting for the cheese layer to harden. However I didn’t whisk till the cheese is stiff, it’s still quite flowy. Will it harden if I put it in the fridge for a longer period of time?

• wiffy replied: — March 7th, 2014 @ 2:23 pm

Generally, the cheese takes 4 hours to harden (for me I chill it overnight). It will need the right amount of gelatin, too, for the cheese to set.

5. Elaine Yeoh — March 8, 2014 @ 6:38 pm

Hi I tried this jelly cheesecake but the jelly layer just won’t set. May I know why?
    Thanks

6. Jai See Lin — April 2, 2014 @ 8:00 pm

Hey Wiffy, when you say “chill” does it mean to keep in the Fridge or Freezer?

• wiffy replied: — April 2nd, 2014 @ 10:07 pm

Hi, I meant fridge.

7. Ade — May 5, 2014 @ 11:32 am

Hi,

3/4 cup means how many ml of water?

• wiffy replied: — May 6th, 2014 @ 11:00 am

Hi Ade, it is about 175ml.

8. lena — May 7, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

Hi, would you happen to know/can guess how many individual cups we may be able to get out of this recipe. Also a question on the cream cheese part, should we be beating or whisking the cream cheese, trying to figure out which attachment to use on the KA. Thanks!!

• wiffy replied: — May 8th, 2014 @ 11:37 am

This recipe yields 9 pieces, you can take a look at the photos to gauge how to estimate in cups. Use the whisk attachment for the cream cheese.

9. Bananaleaf — May 25, 2014 @ 9:25 pm

Hello! Thanks for sharing this marvelous recipe !
    I would like to try this. But I don’t know where to get the ingredients. Things like gelatin powder and vanilla extract sounds foreign to me. And the sugar icing, I heard there two types, one needs to be cooked, one doesn’t.
    Please advice this noob !

• wiffy replied: — May 27th, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

you can go to the baking section of most supermarkets and you should be able to find all the ingredients. And you can also Phoon Huat which specializes in baking supplies. For icing sugar, I didn’t know there was any difference, just grab any bag from supermarket and it is good for use in this recipe.

• Bananaleaf replied: — May 30th, 2014 @ 10:36 pm

Hi ! Thanks for advising. Will do:) hopefully it will turn out just as good.!

10. eunice — August 5, 2014 @ 5:55 pm

Hi :) I’m looking at the Layer B (cheesecake layer) and I’m wondering if it will be too cheesy? It’s essentially just eating cream cheese on top of a digestive biscuit base no? Will it be better if I add some cream/whipped cream?

Thank you!

Hope to receive your reply soon! Planning to start on my layer B in 3 hours time. My layer A is chilling in the fridge already hahahha!

• wiffy replied: — August 5th, 2014 @ 6:08 pm

Hi! Just follow the recipe at the first try :) I have made it many times and it is not too cheesy. If you add whipped cream, it might change the consistency of layer B, and it may not firm up well, which might affect layer C (the jelly).