Stir Fry Pork with Ginger and Spring Onions
Ginger and Scallions Pork Recipe
Using the tenderloin cut and slicing the meat against the grain diagonally are essential for achieving tenderly cooked pork.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 200g pork (tenderloin cut preferred) sliced thinly and diagonally (against the grain)
- 4 slices of ginger sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 stalks spring onions cut to 5cm (2-inch) lengths
- 2 chilli padi sliced thinly; to taste
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 40 ml water
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Marinate the pork slices in (A) for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok, stir fry ginger for 20 seconds. Then add garlic and chilli. Stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add pork slices, stir fry until you see that they are fully cooked on the surface.
- Add water and spring onions. At the first sight of the spring onions withering, drizzle Shaoxing wine along the side of the wok and let the alcohol evaporate in a few seconds. Turn off the flame. This dish is best served with steamed rice.
Leave a Comment
66 Responses to “Stir Fry Pork with Ginger and Spring Onions”
Pingback: Tau Cheo Pork Recipe