Dijon Honey Chicken Wings Recipe Beef Claypot Rice Recipe How to Make Grated Ginger Juice Ginger Grater Singapore Char Kway Teow Recipe Philips Airfryer Giveaway

Stir-fried Oysters in Garlic Sauce

Garlic Oysters Stir-fry Recipe

Check Out: Oysters Don Recipe

A while ago, my friend woolly told me about the cheap frozen oysters (a packet cost about S$4) she bought from the supermarket. Though the oysters are small, they are decent, juicy and not fishy. I did a super quick oysters stir-fry with garlic and the results were great. For oysters lovers, this is an easy, quick and inexpensive fix whenever the oyster craving sets in.

Garlic Oysters Stir-fry Recipe

18 Responses to “Stir-fried Oysters in Garlic Sauce”

1. Ju — January 6, 2011 @ 10:39 am

Wiffy and Woolly??? I can’t stop giggling. :P But you both sure make lovely oyster dishes!

2. mochachocolatarita — January 6, 2011 @ 10:40 am

Nice! I love how simple the recipe is. Let the oysters shine, eh?

3. Woolly — January 6, 2011 @ 11:07 am

Hey thanks for mentioning me. Ur oysters look yummy! I’d also love to try your recipe!

4. tigerfish — January 6, 2011 @ 11:30 am

I was reading Ju’s comments abt wiffy and woolly…LOL! I digress. Anyway, I prefer 蚝煎 cos it is drier dish as a whole. If you can make this, then you can have the famous TW street food – Or Ah Mee Sua? But I am not a fan. Kekekkeke

5. peachkins — January 6, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

I love oysters but I haven’t tried them cooked this way!

6. Tastes of Home (Jen) — January 6, 2011 @ 5:16 pm

My favourite way of eating oysters are definitely raw hehe..but your stir-fried version looks great too!

7. MaryMoh — January 6, 2011 @ 5:21 pm

I love garlic and I know I will love this dish. I only can’t eat raw oysters. I tried that in HongKong last year and I almost throw out…wow!

8. daphne — January 6, 2011 @ 6:21 pm

That is INDEED CHEAPPPPPP!!! I love oysters and omelette.. My must eat when i go back to SG! Missing simple oyster dishes like this!

9. Christine@Christine's Recipes — January 6, 2011 @ 9:47 pm

Love the idea of frying oyster with garlic . Simple, quick and delicious.
    The price is very good indeed. You’re so lucky to find them.

10. food-4tots — January 6, 2011 @ 11:59 pm

You’re really very resourceful in finding great bargains. Your stir-fry oysters look very tasty and droothworthy!