Asparagus in Sriracha Chilli
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
I ordered my Sriracha sauce (Huy Fong brand) from iherb.com (use my affiliate code WIF026 to get $5-10 off first order). I usually order a bunch of other stuff and my parcel gets delivered to Singapore with a flat shipping fee.
Asparagus in Sriracha Chilli Recipe
In this recipe, thin asparagus are used so they cook very quickly. You can use thick asparagus as well.
- 500g asparagus
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- roasted sesame seeds optional
(A) Sauce (mix well in a small bowl)
- 1 tbsp sriracha chilli (adjust according to spiciness desired)
- 3/4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Trim and discard the lower ends of the asparagus spears. Using a vegetable peeler, shave and discard the outer skin of the stalk.
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add asparagus to the wok, followed by the sauce. Stir fry for a brief few minutes until asparagus are cooked and well coated in the sauce. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seed before serving.