Roasted Brussels Sprout in Balsamic Vinegar
Brussels sprout is a healthy vegetable, touted to have anti-cancer properties and contains good amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, folic acid and dietary fibre.
Roasted Brussels Sprout Recipe
Balsamic vinegar is a great-tasting combination with Brussels sprouts, but you may omit it from the recipe if preferred.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 350g Brussels sprouts remove any wilted outer leaves from each sprout, then cut into half
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts cut side up, one layer on a roasting tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the tray at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for about 20 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender, turning them with kitchen tongs halfway.