Another simple recipe to share. I had these pumpkin smoothies served in little winnie-the-pooh short glasses with my pumpkin muffins. This is a perfect use for any leftover pumpkin you have after all the festive cooking. Healthy, sweet and totally yummy!
Like Us on Facebook
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
- 100g pumpkin flesh, cut to small pieces
- 150g vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- marshmallows and cinnamon/nutmeg powder (garnishing)
1. In a blender, grate pumpkin flesh to a fine puree.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except garnishing ingredients.
3. Process till everything is well blended to a fine consistency.
4. Garnish with some marshmallows and cinnamon powder if you wish.
These are the pumpkin muffins which I had with my pumpkin smoothie.