Another simple recipe to share. I had these pumpkin smoothies served in little winnie-the-pooh short glasses with my pumpkin muffins. This is a perfect use for any leftover pumpkin you have after all the festive cooking. Healthy, sweet and totally yummy!
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
– 100g pumpkin flesh, cut to small pieces
– 150g vanilla ice cream
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 tsp honey
– 1 tsp cinnamon powder
– marshmallows and cinnamon/nutmeg powder (garnishing)
1. In a blender, grate pumpkin flesh to a fine puree.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except garnishing ingredients.
3. Process till everything is well blended to a fine consistency.
4. Garnish with some marshmallows and cinnamon powder if you wish.
These are the pumpkin muffins which I had with my pumpkin smoothie.
Leave a Comment
34 Responses to “Pumpkin Smoothie”
Pingback: Pumpkin Muffins | NoobCook.com