Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Overnight Oats Recipe
You can tweak the amount of milk and yoghurt to achieve your preferred consistency (more watery or chunky).
- 1/2 cup rolled oats/oatmeal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- assorted fruits in bite-sized pieces such as kiwi, blueberries, pomegranate, raisins
- assorted seeds and nuts such as almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup to taste
You also need
- mason jar with lid (you can use a recycled cleaned jam or honey glass jar)
- Combine oats, milk and yoghurt in a mason jar. Cover with lid and chill in fridge overnight, or at least 5 hours.
- Top with fruits, nuts and maple syrup to serve.