Oatmeal Honey Face Mask
Oatmeal Honey Face Mask Recipe
In place of distilled water, you can also use home-made rose water toner (what I am using) or lemon juice. Rose water toner is suitable for all skin types, while lemon juice can help to combat acne and lighten scars.
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (rolled oats/instant oats/plain oats)
- 2 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp distilled water add 1/4 tsp at a time
- Using a coffee grinder, grind the oatmeal to powder.
- In a small bowl, mix ground oatmeal, honey and distilled water, 1/4 tsp at a time, until a thick paste is formed.
- After cleansing, apply face mask onto entire face except eye area for 20-30 minutes. Rinse off the mask by gently massaging in circular motion to loosen. Follow up with your usual beauty routine (such as toner and moisturizer).