Sambal Quail Eggs Recipe Braised Ee-Fu Noodles Recipe Teh 'C' Recipe Watermelon Soju Recipe Bittergourd Salted Egg Recipe Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 (Instant Noodles Review)

The Noob’s Guide to Microwave Cooking with Samsung

Creme Brulee and Apple Crumble
Creme Brulee & Apple Crumble

The Noob’s Guide to Microwave Cooking with Samsung” is all about microwave cooking and includes 12 easy, step-by-step recipes which I created and authored. This is an online collaboration between Noob Cook and Samsung Singapore.

Check out the microsite link above for easy microwave recipes such as Creme Brulee, Apple Crumble and 10 other recipes.

Screenshot of the campaign microsite

Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy reading them :)

Update: All comments from my previous separate announcements regarding this campaign have been merged into this post.

118 Responses to “The Noob’s Guide to Microwave Cooking with Samsung”

1. Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets — October 15, 2010 @ 10:56 am

These look great. I love clam chowder but have never tried making it myself.

2. wyyv — October 15, 2010 @ 11:28 am

i really like both of them.. they make me so tempted to eat them :) haha.. ur photos are good..

3. Jess @ Bakericious — October 15, 2010 @ 1:00 pm

Wiffy, you are making me thinking of buying microwave, so regret I gave it away :P

4. InTolerantChef — October 15, 2010 @ 1:21 pm

Ooh, the chowder looks so good! Yumm…

5. Small Small Baker — October 15, 2010 @ 1:33 pm

Congrats wiffy, for being invited to write microwave recipes for Samsung. You are doing a great job. I’m looking forward to new recipes in subsequent weeks. Well done! :)

6. Quinn — October 15, 2010 @ 3:32 pm

Wiffy, you are really good….like damn damn good!!! The clam chowder looks like it is to die for and very very convenient….Thank you so much for the osmanthus flowers too…I have been very very busy getting sick and travelling and have not had much time but this one look too awesome and I need to leave a comment and let you know how amazing you are!

• wiffy replied: — October 16th, 2010 @ 9:30 pm

Thanks Quinn, I’m really touched by your support. Hope you are feeling now, take care!

7. Rylan Art and Appetite — October 15, 2010 @ 5:03 pm

Of course, I’d love to have that clam chowder! Now, I’ve got the cravings at 2 in the morning, haha. Only if I had the ingredients, hehe. Thanks for the wonderful post. Enjoy your weekend.

8. Little Corner of Mine — October 16, 2010 @ 12:15 am

Really look good. Hard to imagine you can cook clam chowder vie the microwave.

9. TastiWave — October 16, 2010 @ 5:10 am

Good guide on making food using a microwave. By starting with simple items like soups and salads, one would start to get used to the its convenience and expand the menu within time.

10. Reeni — October 16, 2010 @ 7:46 am

I am so impressed you made chicken in the microwave! You are so talented – mine has always come out inedible.