Kimchi Pork Stir-fry
Kimchi Pork Stir-fry Recipe
Different brands of kimchi differs in taste and saltiness, so season this dish to taste accordingly.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 100 grams thinly sliced pork belly sukiyaki or shabu shabu cut
- 2 slices thinly sliced ginger cut to long thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 100 grams kimchi cut to bite-sized pieces
- gochujang solution whisk 1/2 tsp gochuhang in 1/4 cup water
- 2 stalks spring onions (green leafy part) cut to 5 cm (2 inch) length
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 dashes white pepper powder
- Marinade pork belly with (A) for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok, stir fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add pork belly and stir fry until cooked on the surface.
- Add kimchi and gochujang solution. Cover with lid and simmer for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and stir in the spring onions while the contents are still hot.