How to freeze ground meat
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
How to Freeze Ground/Minced Meat
This tutorial will work for any type of ground meat (chicken, pork, beef, turkey, mutton) and any amount (as long as the meat is packed a flat layer).
- any type of ground meat (chicken, pork, beef, turkey, mutton)
- freezer safe plastic or ziplocks
- Measure and bag required portion used in your recipe, e.g. 100 grams.
- Flatten the bag with your palm as much as possible.
- Seal the plastic bag (alternatively, use a freezer ziplock bag). Thaw the meat by placing bag in a bowl of cold water for about 10 minutes.