Seafood Pita Pizza
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Seafood Pita Pizza Recipe
To shorten the baking duration, slice the prawns (by halving them) and squid thinly.
- 1 pita bread
- pizza sauce or tomato-based pasta sauce
- a few prawns (shrimps) shells removed and halved (lengthwise)
- a small piece of squid cut to rings
- a few pitted black olives cut to rings
- a small handful parsley chopped finely (optional)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place a piece of pita bread on a flat oven-safe tray.
- Spread some pizza sauce (you can also use tomato-based pasta sauce) evenly over the pita bread using the back of a spoon.
- Add a generous layer of cheese, and arrange prawns, squids and black olives evenly all over the pita bread. Add a thin layer of cheese over the toppings. Scatter some shredded parsley leaves over the pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for roughly 12 to 14 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the seafood is cooked. Serve with tobasco sauce and grated parmesan cheese.