Korean Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe (Oi-muchim) Salted Egg Yolk Tofu Recipe Roasted Curried Cauliflower Recipe Yosenabe Recipe Claypot Tofu Vegetables Recipe Sesame Wine Chicken Recipe

Christmas Muffins

Christmas Muffins Recipe

These Christmas muffins (cranberries, pecans and orange) are ready for the holiday season!

See Also: Cranberry Sauce Muffins Recipe

I really love the festive flavours in this muffin, especially the surprising tinge of orange. Enjoy these muffins with a cuppa hot chocolate for breakfast or tea time. If you have extras, freeze them in ziplock bags and toast them in the oven for a few minutes till they are warm whenever you want a muffin or two.

Christmas Muffins Recipe

57 Responses to “Christmas Muffins”

1. Helen Hadley — September 17, 2011 @ 9:55 pm

Hi, Just wondering how much raisins to add? The ingredient list is blank for raisins :o)
    xx

2. Felicia — November 17, 2011 @ 2:05 pm

Hi Wiffy

Your photos are so beautiful! These muffins look easy to bake and I am very sure it will be nice for Christmas. Need to practice before mass production for colleagues. May I know how much raisins did you add? Your ingredient list did not indicate for raisins. However, your photo and title flag out raisins :o). Thanks!

Felicia

• wiffy replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 9:37 am

add 50g, or to taste. Sorry I have amended the recipe :)

3. Andrew — December 6, 2011 @ 9:25 am

Caster sugar? I think I’m going to have to search for that one…I’m not sure what it is…

• wiffy replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 9:35 am

you can use super fine sugar too.

4. Tukkie — September 28, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

Thanks for sharing the recipe, I made it and they came out rather pretty by the way I reduced the amount of sugar (a bit less than a cup) otherwise it will become too sweet for me. Enjoy baking everyone :)

5. Lin — November 20, 2012 @ 5:03 am

Can these wonderful muffins be made as mini muffins? Wonder if they will be as moist. Same temp & what do you estimate on time?

6. agapeshjk — December 3, 2012 @ 1:09 pm

Hi Wiffy!
    your muffins looks great and i’m trying it out. just want to check is the amount of sugar correct? in your receipt for cranberry muffins, the amount is only 100g. Thanks! :)

• wiffy replied: — December 4th, 2012 @ 2:43 am

Hi! The amount is correct. The reason cranberry sauce muffins contain much lesser sugar, is because the cranberry sauce is already very sweet, hence sugar is reduced.

If you prefer less sugar, you may reduce to taste, then test taste the batter and add sugar accordingly before baking.

• agapeshjk replied: — December 4th, 2012 @ 1:44 pm

Thanks Wiffy! will try that out..

7. lovebaking — December 23, 2014 @ 11:52 pm

Hey may i know where you buy the pecans from? :)

• wiffy replied: — December 26th, 2014 @ 1:22 pm

I got it from a supermarket in Australia when I was holidaying. But they are old in SG supermarkets too, especially during the festive season :)

1. Pingback: The great christmas bakeout « Hey! Precip