Claypot Tofu Vegetables Recipe Sesame Wine Chicken Recipe Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang) Recipe Fresh Ginseng Claypot Thai Glass Noodles with Prawns Recipe Steamed 3 eggs with pork recipe

Christmas Muffins

Christmas Muffins Recipe

These Christmas muffins (cranberries, pecans and orange) are ready for the holiday season!

See Also: Cranberry Sauce Muffins Recipe

I really love the festive flavours in this muffin, especially the surprising tinge of orange. Enjoy these muffins with a cuppa hot chocolate for breakfast or tea time. If you have extras, freeze them in ziplock bags and toast them in the oven for a few minutes till they are warm whenever you want a muffin or two.

Christmas Muffins Recipe

57 Responses to “Christmas Muffins”

1. Margot — December 30, 2009 @ 10:10 pm

Your recipes and pictures are always sooo pretty!
    We have the same Ikea decorations all over the windows :)

Have a very Happy New Year Wiffy!

Margot

2. Rina — September 15, 2010 @ 3:35 pm

Hello! I know it’s not Christmas any time soon but I tried your recipe and it yielded the most delicious muffins I’ve ever baked! I really like that it’s non-oily and it has a lovely golden crust on the exterior! The interior of the muffin is really soft and moist! Love the orange zest that infused into the muffin! :) Thank you so much for sharing! This is one muffin recipe I’m so going to keep! Thank you!

• wiffy replied: — September 15th, 2010 @ 10:05 pm

that’s great to hear! it’s never too early to start making them and Christmas is just a few months away. I, too, love the aroma of the orange zest :)

3. Susan Ho — October 19, 2010 @ 11:50 am

I have just bought a small oven. I will most probably start off with the basic cupcakes recipe on your web page. I love your Christmas Muffins. When you indicate stir until just blended (and lumpy), what kind of stirrer you use? Can I use a mixer? I am planning to buy some baking needs soon.

• wiffy replied: — October 19th, 2010 @ 4:00 pm

Hi Susan, no don’t use mixer for these muffins. Just use a wooden or silicon spatula to stir :) Happy baking!

4. Jean — December 9, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

Hi Just wanted to say that I’m such a fan of your site! Wonder if you watched Ratatouille, where the Chef wrote a book “Anyone Can Cook”? Well your easy-to-follow recipes and motivating pictures of the end products is a true testament to that statement!

I’ve tried a few of your recipes and each one was a successful attempt. Thanks for making cooking fun and enjoyable for me!! I will definitely try these out for Christmas and spread the festive cheer to loved ones by feeding them these muffins. ^^v

• wiffy replied: — December 11th, 2010 @ 12:48 am

Hi Jean, thanks so much for your kind words! I’m touched. Yes, I watched Ratatouille, that’s one of my fave movies and it had inspired me to cook too :) happy cooking ^_^

1. Pingback: How to Melt Butter Using a Microwave Oven (Step by Step Photos) | NoobCook.com

2. Pingback: Berry Nice Muffins | NoobCook.com

3. Pingback: Strawberry Muffins | NoobCook.com

4. Pingback: Blueberry Muffins | NoobCook.com

5. Pingback: 262: Perfect Muffins (Orange Walnut Sunflower Seeds)! « Rina's Silly Musings

6. Pingback: The last time I blogged… « I Love Cactus.