Sambal Quail Eggs Recipe Braised Ee-Fu Noodles Recipe Teh 'C' Recipe Watermelon Soju Recipe Bittergourd Salted Egg Recipe Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 (Instant Noodles Review)

Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap

Caesar Salad Wrap

Caesar Salad, an Italian salad of romaine lettuce dressed in an anchovy-olive oil dressing, is a hit on our family dinner table. Besides enjoying it as a salad, we also love to wrap it in tortilla for a more complete meal – we usually serve one bowl of Caesar salad with one chicken Caesar salad wrap.

Similar Recipe: Chicken Caesar Salad

Since our dinner is usually rice or noodles based, having a salad wrap is a much welcome change of taste for us.  Although I didn’t add it that day, you can also add home-made croutons for extra crunch and deliciousness.

Chicken Caesar Wrap

16 Responses to “Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap”

1. Stephanie — April 13, 2012 @ 5:56 am

I love homemade caesar salad dressing. Your wraps look delicious!

2. Karen Goh via Facebook — April 13, 2012 @ 11:48 am

great idea as my daughter like caesar salad now there something new for a change. thank you.

3. Little Corner of Mine — April 14, 2012 @ 12:00 am

This would make a great lunch box or as a picnic food. Look great!

4. ju — April 14, 2012 @ 1:43 am

Light and refreshing. Great for our hot weather.

5. M BLUMMERS — April 14, 2012 @ 8:48 am

Re: CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP RECIPE – where is the amount of chicken required and what sort of chicken, i.e, breast, breast fillet, thighs etc indicated in the recipe?

• wiffy replied: — April 14th, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

apologies, missed it out. amended and updated the recipe with the ingredient, chicken. Thanks.

6. mycookinghut — April 15, 2012 @ 3:25 am

This is a great idea! Love it!

7. Felicia — April 17, 2012 @ 10:13 am

Hi Wiffy
    May I know where to get anchovies fillets including olive oil? What brand is it?
    This is a good recipe to try indeed ;o). Thanks!
    Felicia

• wiffy replied: — April 17th, 2012 @ 11:17 am

Hi Felicia, check out page 2 of this post, it shows a photo of the anchovies in packaging… you can get from supermarkets such as NTUC or CS.

8. Fern @ To Food with Love — April 26, 2012 @ 6:53 pm

My favourite salad and it looks really yummy in the wrap!

9. So refreshing…

10. Felicia — October 22, 2012 @ 1:13 pm

Hi Wiffy

Finally, I tried out this recipe yesterday evening for dinner and my family just love it! I should have done it much-much earlier. This will be a great recipe when there are many children/teenagers coming over for gatherings.

A quick question: I had made double portion of the dressing yesterday (yup, I was greedy). May I know how long can I keep it inside the fridge? Will it spoil fast?

Once again, thanks for your recipes, they are just simple wonderful for me ;o).

Felicia

• wiffy replied: — October 22nd, 2012 @ 2:54 pm

Hi Felicia, thanks for trying out the recipe and glad to hear it’s well-received by your family! Since there are no raw ingredients in the dressing, I would say it should keep well for a few days, wrapped with cling, in the fridge.