Fermented Bean Curd (Nam Yee) Chicken Wings Recipe MyKuali White Curry Noodles Easy Waffles Recipe Samyang Fried Chicken Ramyun Air-fried Vegetarian Zai Er Recipe Ipoh Hor Fun Recipe

Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap

Caesar Salad Wrap

Check Out: Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe

Caesar Salad, an Italian salad of romaine lettuce dressed in an anchovy-olive oil dressing, is a hit on our family dinner table. Besides enjoying it as a salad, we also love to wrap it in tortilla for a more complete meal – we usually serve one bowl of Caesar salad with one chicken Caesar salad wrap. Since our dinner is usually rice or noodles based, having a salad wrap is a much welcome change of taste for us.  Although I didn’t add it that day, you can also add home-made croutons for extra crunch and deliciousness.

Chicken Caesar Wrap

16 Responses to “Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap”

1. Stephanie — April 13, 2012 @ 5:56 am

I love homemade caesar salad dressing. Your wraps look delicious!

2. Karen Goh via Facebook — April 13, 2012 @ 11:48 am

great idea as my daughter like caesar salad now there something new for a change. thank you.

3. Little Corner of Mine — April 14, 2012 @ 12:00 am

This would make a great lunch box or as a picnic food. Look great!

4. ju — April 14, 2012 @ 1:43 am

Light and refreshing. Great for our hot weather.

5. M BLUMMERS — April 14, 2012 @ 8:48 am

Re: CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP RECIPE – where is the amount of chicken required and what sort of chicken, i.e, breast, breast fillet, thighs etc indicated in the recipe?

• wiffy replied: — April 14th, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

apologies, missed it out. amended and updated the recipe with the ingredient, chicken. Thanks.

6. mycookinghut — April 15, 2012 @ 3:25 am

This is a great idea! Love it!

7. Felicia — April 17, 2012 @ 10:13 am

Hi Wiffy
    May I know where to get anchovies fillets including olive oil? What brand is it?
    This is a good recipe to try indeed ;o). Thanks!
    Felicia

• wiffy replied: — April 17th, 2012 @ 11:17 am

Hi Felicia, check out page 2 of this post, it shows a photo of the anchovies in packaging… you can get from supermarkets such as NTUC or CS.

8. Fern @ To Food with Love — April 26, 2012 @ 6:53 pm

My favourite salad and it looks really yummy in the wrap!

9. So refreshing…

10. Felicia — October 22, 2012 @ 1:13 pm

Hi Wiffy

Finally, I tried out this recipe yesterday evening for dinner and my family just love it! I should have done it much-much earlier. This will be a great recipe when there are many children/teenagers coming over for gatherings.

A quick question: I had made double portion of the dressing yesterday (yup, I was greedy). May I know how long can I keep it inside the fridge? Will it spoil fast?

Once again, thanks for your recipes, they are just simple wonderful for me ;o).

Felicia

• wiffy replied: — October 22nd, 2012 @ 2:54 pm

Hi Felicia, thanks for trying out the recipe and glad to hear it’s well-received by your family! Since there are no raw ingredients in the dressing, I would say it should keep well for a few days, wrapped with cling, in the fridge.