Black Pepper Chicken Wings
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Black Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
Adjust the amount of peppercorns used to suit your personal preference. For best results, pound or grind the peppercorns just before cooking so that the flavour will be fresh & intense.
- 5 chicken wings (about 400 grams; or use the drumlettes/mid-joint cut)
- 1 tbsp peppercorns preferably mixture of black & white; pounded/grinded to powder
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Prepare the wings by cutting to 3 portions at the joint (drummette, mid joint and end tip). Freeze the end tips for making chicken stock. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Coat chicken evenly in the black pepper sauce. Chill marinated chicken, covered, in fridge, for at least half an hour.
- Arrange chicken pieces on wire rack with foil-lined tray beneath. Bake at preheated oven of 200°C for 25 minutes (180°C for 15 minutes if using Philips Air Fryer), turning once halfway.