Snowskin Mooncakes Recipe Birthday Mee Sua (Longevity Noodles) Recipe Mum's Egg Mee Sua Recipe Traditional Baked Mooncakes Recipe Ottogi Korean Cheese Ramen Foochow Red Wine Mee Sua Recipe

All Recipes

Recipes by Category:

116 Responses to “All Recipes”

1. element X — February 1, 2011 @ 9:41 pm

they do not have the recipie for alaskan crab sia die how to pass home econimics with high marks ??? :(

2. Xinru — March 2, 2011 @ 7:51 pm

Hihi

I’ve cooked a dish using your recipe featured before and I can’t locate it. Could you advise me please.

It’s a dish of tofu with century egg and spring onions.

Look forward to your advice!

Xinru

3. Natalie — March 19, 2011 @ 9:30 pm

Hi…love all ur recipes…especially the Easy Steamed Fish…I did for the first time and it turn out well….my husband love it. Plus the ingredients are simple….and tastier…

Thank to u..
    Natalie

4. grace — May 12, 2011 @ 1:43 pm

All interesting recipes for this website! Tried making chrysanthenum tea jelly and it received wonderful feedbacks from my relatives. thanks (:

5. Alex Goh — June 6, 2011 @ 1:33 pm

I really like all the recipes and now i can cook them all for my family… thank you for giving all the tips….thank you Fiona!! :)

6. Kiley Swartzmiller — June 24, 2011 @ 4:48 pm

Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

7. Ellainne — August 13, 2011 @ 12:22 am

Thanks for these recipes!!!! I’m so happy to stumble in this website..I was craving for Singapore foods for so many weeks already as I am pregnant :) I couldn’t eat for the past few months due to hyperemesis & since I started eating, I kept thinking of Singapore food! It’s been 1 year since I left Singapore after staying there for 14 years! I will start looking for ingredients & try cooking them! hurray to you wiffy!

8. Hobbes — September 6, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

Hi,

I am a Singaporean who is based in Shanghai. Your food blog has helped me conjure up a few Singaporean dishes which are dearly missed while being overseas. My cooking skills have improved greatly using your simple receipes with basic ingredients! Do keep adding on new recipes for sharing! Do you have a simple recipe for good old Shrimp paste chicken ala Singaporean style? Thanks!!

9. Stella — September 7, 2011 @ 11:42 pm

HI there! Just want to say a big THANK YOU for all the works you’ve done and your wonderful recipes that you share here. I’m in my 20s and just begun experimenting to cook. With your help, even though you might not have known, I managed to cook a Chinese meal for the first time ever. I appreciate all that you’re doing – once again, THANK YOU! Love.

10. Cay — October 20, 2011 @ 3:04 am

Clear, simple instructions to follow, thanks so much for the detailed breakdown of steps!
    Makes cooking so much easier for newbies like me!
    Appreciate your recipes so much! :)
    Thanks! :)