Braised Ee-Fu Noodles Recipe Teh 'C' Recipe Watermelon Soju Recipe Bittergourd Salted Egg Recipe Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 (Instant Noodles Review) Snowskin Mooncakes Recipe

All Recipes

Recipes by Category:

116 Responses to “All Recipes”

1. irene — October 23, 2010 @ 4:49 pm

Hi, recently i bought a slow cooker. Are there any stew recipes that you can recommend?

2. azureoct — October 25, 2010 @ 7:50 am

your recipes looks great!!! i have a similar question as irene above. do you have any recipes for slow cooker or thermal cooker? thanks :)

3. wiffy — October 25, 2010 @ 10:18 am

Hi irene and azureoct, you can cook the tea leaf eggs, tau yu bak and the Chinese soups in the slow cooker if you like to :)

4. noober cook — November 1, 2010 @ 1:25 am

hi Wiffy,
    i am a huge fan of yours! looked through practically all your recipes! love trying them out! :)
    however as i’ve never done cooking in all my life until recently, i’ve a big problem when it comes to preparing the ingredients. :( for example, i do not know how to trim broccoli, or when using the luo han guo, do i’ve to remove the shell?
    i suggest that u provide more details & elaborations regarding the preparation of ingredients to make your recipes more user friendly. i understand that u’ve a section for ‘Ingrdients’. perhaps it’s a good idea to include another section on ‘Ingrdients Preparation’.
    i think it would be awesome if u can upload videos to show us how u prepare the ingredients & do the cooking. most well-known recipes websites such as Maangchi have videos to show the step-by-step. :)
    i sincerely wish to see your website constantly improving & become the best of the best, Wiffy! cheers! :)

• wiffy replied: — November 5th, 2010 @ 1:40 pm

Hi noober cook, thanks for your kind comment and feedback. Ok, I’ll try to be as detailed when I describe the steps in the recipe. For videos, I’m usually a “one-man-show” in the kitchen so a bit tough juggling the camera and a video cam, but I do hope to incorporate some videos next time. Thanks again.

5. Claudia — November 1, 2010 @ 3:03 am

Hi, may I know if I m making minced meatballs, can I substitute corn flour with eggs, for holding the meatballs together? Btw, u don’t have recipe for making meatballs, do u?

6. Mrs Tan — November 14, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

Hi On every 1st day of Chinese New year, my whole families are on vegetarian, can I have dishes on vegetarians please?

• wiffy replied: — November 18th, 2010 @ 10:52 pm

I hope to feature some vegetarian dishes for CNY too, stay tuned :)

7. Pipana — November 17, 2010 @ 10:57 pm

Hello there!
    What a fabulous blog I have stumbled upon! ^^

I left Singapore last year, and have since missed all the local dishes, started some online search and here I am on one of the greatest recipe blogs! ^^

Would it be okay if I add your blog to my “Fave Blog List” on my blog page?
    (Sorry, but my blog is written in Japanese…)

I will most certainly come visit your page frequently!
    Can’t wait to cook some of the dishes on your page (especially the local dishes) ^^

Keep up your great work!

• wiffy replied: — November 18th, 2010 @ 10:54 pm

Hi Pipana, thanks for your kind words, I’m so touched.

Are you a Japanese or Singaporean? I’ve been to Japan once and I’m so love in love with the place and the cuisine. I’m so honoured that you wish to link to my blog, thank you :)

• Pipana replied: — November 19th, 2010 @ 5:57 am

Hello wiffy ^^
        Thanks for your reply and for allowing me to add your blog to my page ^^

I am a Japanese lady from Kyoto ^^
        But I had lived in Singapore for 30 years before I moved to Portugal (where I am currently) because my husband is Portuguese ^^

We just got back from Singapore and Japan trip 2 weeks ago ^^
        I can’t wait to exchange our stories (Singapore, Japan, etc ^_-) in the future!

It is truly nice to have known you ^^

• Emma replied: — February 23rd, 2012 @ 3:08 pm

Do Japanese women eat asari calm during their pregnancy?

8. clarena — December 9, 2010 @ 11:55 pm

Hi,i need recipes for chilli sauce that can pair with boiled dumplings..
    please help :[

9. Verene — January 7, 2011 @ 12:37 am

hey I was just wondering do u used to have this recipe called Steam Chicken with mushroom rice? I rmbered I used to c it here but I couldn’t find it anymore.

10. chanchan — January 23, 2011 @ 1:03 pm

BEST SITE EVER!

Asian, yet a tad western!

Love it!