Claypot Tofu Vegetables Recipe Sesame Wine Chicken Recipe Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang) Recipe Fresh Ginseng Claypot Thai Glass Noodles with Prawns Recipe Steamed 3 eggs with pork recipe

All Recipes

Recipes by Category:

125 Responses to “All Recipes”

1. wiffy — March 14, 2010 @ 9:19 pm

Hi Kyle & Lyn, I’m glad to hear that my recipes came in handy :)

2. Engracia — March 15, 2010 @ 11:27 am

Hello! Chanced upon this site and it really inspired me a lot for my upcoming exam dishes. :) Thank God for you, and I hope to see more recipes for muffins. Keep it up! :up:

• wiffy replied: — April 12th, 2010 @ 1:17 pm

Hi Engracia, thanks for your kind words ^^

3. Betty @ The Hungry Girl — April 12, 2010 @ 11:13 am

These are all so great! Thanks for all the recipes! I’m going to have to try some of them soon! :)

• wiffy replied: — April 12th, 2010 @ 1:19 pm

Hi Betty, thanks & hope you like the recipes when you try them. Do give me your feedback :)

4. Zane — April 16, 2010 @ 9:56 pm

Wonderful recipes. i am gonna be trying alot of them. Welllll done. :D

• wiffy replied: — April 17th, 2010 @ 5:44 pm

Hi Zane, thank you. I hope you get good results :)

• Zane replied: — April 18th, 2010 @ 2:33 pm

Already tried 3 of your recipes. I really love the Pita Pizza quick fix. It does wonders! :D

These are the pictures of trying three of your recipes. I subsituted some of the ingredients.

• Zane replied: — April 18th, 2010 @ 8:41 pm

What i did today too. :)

• wiffy replied: — August 5th, 2010 @ 5:51 pm

Oh dear, I can’t believe I miss your messages! Thanks for trying out so many of my recipes, I’m glad you and your family liked them. And yep, the oil must be hot enough before you deep fry the squid. Happy cooking :)

5. qiqi — June 11, 2010 @ 3:31 pm

Hi wiffy,

I bn aiming at yr blog for many months. recently i tried yr pizza n my kids love them. But when i tried them, it is not as tasty as those fr pizza hut. I wonder wher hv i gone wrong, mayb bought the wrong ingredients or watever. Nevertheless, I like yr receipts very much and always very eager to try it. :o :o :up:

• wiffy replied: — June 14th, 2010 @ 12:41 pm

maybe it’s a different taste and you prefer the pizza hut one. Thanks for your comment :)

6. Noob cook i am — July 4, 2010 @ 1:47 am

Stumbled upon here and I’m glad I did! Your website looks awesome, and the recipes you’ve got here… WOW! Would love to try them, thank you so much for them (:

• wiffy replied: — July 4th, 2010 @ 2:51 pm

Thanks, fellow noob cook :)

7. eileenzy — July 5, 2010 @ 3:56 am

hi. ur recipes helped me alot. but i have a problem.. promised my hubby to cook his fav curry chicken tmr.. but i cant open your curry chicken recipe! help! if possible please send me the recipe via email. thanks sweetie!

8. girlie — July 23, 2010 @ 10:40 am

The black pepper beef recipe was definitely to die for! :) Thanks for sharing all your recipes!

• wiffy replied: — August 5th, 2010 @ 5:44 pm

thanks girlie :)

9. rosel — July 27, 2010 @ 5:09 pm

Hi there.. Love the recipes you have. Not-too-complex for me to muster courage to try them out. :) I’m gonna try out the choco lava cake once I lay my hands on some ramekins.

Wondering if you have recipes for sauces? I’m hoping to find something close to the creamy chive sauce @ ikea (on poached salmon). Pls share if you do. Thanks in advance!

• wiffy replied: — August 5th, 2010 @ 5:44 pm

The only creamy sauce I have is the cod fish with creamy mushroom sauce. Perhaps you can add some chopped chives instead of dill. But it’s not the same as the Ikea one, mine is very simple :)

10. Minzy — August 5, 2010 @ 4:38 pm

Hi, do you have recipes for teens which are high in calcium. Cos I’ll be having home economics practical exam and would have to execute a dish within 45 mins. I hope you have some recipes which are high in calcium and you could share ’em! Thank you! :)

• wiffy replied: — August 5th, 2010 @ 5:42 pm

Hi Minzy, perhaps you can google for foods with high calcium (I can think of milk, cheese, tofu etc) and then do a search on the site (top left corner of the site) to see recipes that contain these ingredients. Off hand, I can think of the baked tofu and cheese dish.

• Minzy replied: — August 21st, 2010 @ 2:02 pm