Pandan Waffles Recipe Fermented Bean Curd (Nam Yee) Chicken Wings Recipe MyKuali White Curry Noodles Easy Waffles Recipe Samyang Fried Chicken Ramyun Air-fried Vegetarian Zai Er Recipe

Easy Baked Scallops

Easy Baked Scallops Recipe

Check Out: Scallops Aglio Olio Recipe

As a scallop lover, I really enjoy this easy and minimalistic way of baking scallops – just olive oil, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. This was inspired by tigerfish’s oven-baked Spanish-style shrimps which was a love-at-first-sight dish to me. But I have been such a complete sloth in cooking recently that I did not even want to prepare prawns, so I adapted the recipe with scallops instead. The result was amazing.Β

Easy Baked Scallops + Spaghetti = Meal β™₯

Baked Scallops + Spaghetti = Meal β™₯

The juices from cooking the scallops is good stuff and it be a sin to not make good of it. So I usually make a small portion of pasta, toss it with the baked scallops and parsley … voila! – an amazingly easy and delicious one-dish meal is born.

36 Responses to “Easy Baked Scallops”

1. Nasi Lemak Lover — April 19, 2011 @ 2:12 pm

quick and look yummy!

2. tigerfish — April 20, 2011 @ 8:02 am

Haha, glad you like it! I have been cooking “like that” for the past weeks till NOW. In fact, dinner today will be all “steamed-to-cook”. The less time, attention, “eyeballing” behind the stove, the better for me. Some upcoming posts in my blog will show…hee hee.

I have not tried the lemon pepper personally. But I think it goes really well with seafood like this :)

3. daphne — April 20, 2011 @ 8:15 am

Simple and clean flavours. Quick and easy! Love how it will go well with anything! even a simple cooked pasta!

4. Pepy @Indonesia Eats — April 20, 2011 @ 9:01 am

Ooo so yummy!!!

5. norma — April 21, 2011 @ 2:10 am

I see you get your herbs from Trade Joe’s. I love TJ’s and now I have two in Manhattan. You are not kidding when you say simple. I can have a dinner party in minutes with this. Nex time my husband invited people at the last minute, this is what on the menu.

6. lisaiscooking — April 21, 2011 @ 9:05 pm

I love quick and easy it is to prepare scallops–and how delicious they are! The lemon pepper sounds great with them too.

7. claypotclub — April 23, 2011 @ 7:40 am

I love scallops. I get the diver picked ones and sear them over high heat with a little bit of salt, leaving the center rare. If they’re fresh enough, you can even have them as sashimi.

8. mycookinghut — April 23, 2011 @ 9:42 pm

I am a big fan of scallops… quick and simple, just the way I like it! :)

9. HoppingHammy — April 24, 2011 @ 9:46 pm

Saw a sneak peek of this dish on flickr. Beautiful! ^_^

10. Sam Pugeda — April 25, 2011 @ 4:06 am

I love how quick and simple this dish is. Scallops is one of my favorite seafoods. You can never go wrong with garlic and lemony flavors.